E-BOOKS FOR SCHOOL, COLLEGE AND UNIVERSITY
Looking for a school textbook, a university textbook, or any other academic reference work in e-book format? You've come to the right place. Red Pepper Online is a proud Snapplify partner in Southern Africa, which means that you now have access to a wide range of e-books at your fingertips.
Click here to proceed directly to our Snapplify e-book platform to buy and download your books and textbooks. Scroll down for detailed instructions on buying and using e-books.
The free Snapplify Reader application works across iOS, Android, Chrome OS, Windows and macOS; on tablets and mobile devices, as well as on desktop PCs and Apple Macs. The app allows you to access all your content in one place, and can be used online or offline, wherever you are.
HOW IT WORKS
- Create an account on our Snapplify store here
- Download the Snapplify app to your smartphone or tablet. The app will be your e-book library.
- Log in to the app using the same user name and password that you created on our Snapplify store
- Purchase the e-books required from our online Snapplify store (not the app)
- Pay for the e-books by credit card or EFT
- Open the app and download your e-books into the app's library. Make sure you are connected to a WiFi hotspot when you do this.
- Make notes, highlight words and paragraphs, and add bookmarks. Everything is stored safely in the Snapplify cloud to access later. Notes will be available on any apps where the Snapplify app is downloaded
- All e-books can be accessed offline. The only time you need to be online is when downloading e-books to your device
SNAPPLIFY USER GUIDE
Click here to download a printable user-friendly guide to buying and accessing e-books from our Snapplify store, complete with step-by-step instructions.
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
Click here to visit our Snapplify store, or contact Snapplify on 021 975 7192 for further assistance.
- The eReading platform has a full range of academic tools that are designed to transform textbooks, making them more engaging and creating a richer user experience.
- Students can make notes, highlight text and bookmark pages on any textbook or journal, accessible to them across multiple devices, even those on different operating systems.
- The notes are stored in the Snapplify cloud servers for safe and secure access.
- Ideal for a school or library environment, supporting multiple users by unique username and password sign in.
THE MOBILE READER
- The Mobile eBook Reader supports all content purchased in the Snapplify mobile stores, including ePUB 3, Fixed Layout, Apple Fixed Layout and PDF content
- It is also an Android Reader and an iOS Reader, all in one
THE WEB READER
- The Web Reader enables users to read their content directly online via a browser (PC and Mac)
- It supports all the same content as the Mobile Reader and the Desktop Reader and is accessed directly from Snapplify Webstores.
THE DESKTOP READER
- The Desktop Reader brings all the functionality of the mobile and web readers direct to your desktop computer.
- This reader is ideal for academic environments such as classrooms and computer labs.
- Users can use the same annotations as in the Desktop version as the mobile version, eg. making notes, highlighting sections, look up words, etc.