Browse by Category
- Art, Music and Photography
- Agriculture and Farming
- Architecture, Landscaping & Interior Design
- Business and Management
- Children's Educational Books
- Cookbooks and Beverages
- Cultural Studies
- Earth Sciences, Geography & The Environment
- Education (Schools, Higher Education, Study & Teaching Skills)
- Energy Technology
- Engineering and Veterinary Science
- Environment (Ecology, Conservation, Recycling & Sustainability
- Family and Health (Parenting, Safety, Fitness, Home Nursing)
- Finance & Accounting
- Geography (Maps, Human-Physical-Regional)
- Hobbies, Games, Magic, Quizzes
- Home Maintenance Tips and DIY
- Humanities (Religion, Mythology, Philosophy, Psychology, History & Archaeology)
- Industries (Cinema, Radio & TV, Music, Press, Publishing, IT, Advertising)
- Languages, Linguistics & Literature
- Library and Information Science
- Life Sciences (Taxonomy, Bio-ethics, Ecology, Evolution, Genetics & Neuroscience)
- Mathematics and Science
- Media and Communication Studies
- Military Science
- Mind, Body & Spirit (Astrology, Feng Shui, Alternative Therapies)
- Natural History & Pets (Zoos, Farms, Trees, Fungi, Rocks & Minerals)
- Reference Works (Encyclopedias, Library Resources)
- Research Methods
- Sociology & Social Issues
- Sport and Outdoor Recreation
- Travel & Holiday Guides + Language Phrasebooks
At Red Pepper Online, a Division of ProcureTrade (Pty) Ltd, we believe that books are the cornerstone of society. We believe that books really do change lives.
We believe that as a company we have a moral obligation to grow readers in our country, to get people excited about books, and to remind people of how powerful they can become, just by absorbing the wisdom contained between millions of pages.
Books are the grand messengers of the world. We’re here to help spread those messages.
And we’re taking a portion of every book we sell and ploughing it back into society into projects that fund education and literacy in South Africa.
HOW WE CAN SIMPLFY YOUR LIFE
Red Pepper Online has been a recognised library supplier in South and Southern Africa since we opened our doors in March 1998.
As a librarian, we know that you’re not just a person standing behind a counter wearing a pair of spectacles issuing books to patrons.
We know how precious your time is, and because of this, we’re here to simply your life by offering:
By using our online catalogue of over 6 million books published all over the world, you can build your collection, recommend books to users electronically, check price and availability, and even generate your own quotations online.
· INCREDIBLE SERVICE
And we’re not talking about lip service. We genuinely care about our customers and know that giving great service extends far beyond simply ordering a book. Our team of highly trained book specialists have been working with libraries for close to two decades and know what you want, how you want it, and when you need it. Every customer has a dedicated customer care representative looking after their account. We believe in people. Not numbers.
· EDI ORDERING
Our systems are integrated with Innopac/ Millennium, so should you be using these systems in your library, we are able to process any orders received via EDI.
· SHELF READY SERVICES
Does the thought of tattle-taping and date sheeting send you running for the hills? There is no need to rush off, because we can do that for you too.
Whether it’s a hardback or paperback, an audio book, sheet music, a book that has gone out of print, a standard or even a set of conference papers, there is very little that we are unable to supply. We’ve been working with publishers and distributors from all over the world for over 14 years and will source you the right book at the right price, within a very short space of time.
Our motto is: If it’s out there, we’ll find it! Put us to the test, we know you’ll be pleasantly surprised!
We KNOW that you will be impressed with the way we do business because we’re red hot and super-fast!
Our offices hours are from 9:00am to 16:00pm, Monday to Friday, with our web site at available for online ordering 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
OUR HOURS OF BUSINESS
Telephone: 0861-000-733 or 011-958-2474
Fax: 0861-329-733 or 011-958-2383
Postal Address: P.O.Box 81051, Parkhurst, 2120, Gauteng, South Africa
Street Address: Unit 4, Baobab Business Park, John Vorster Drive, Randpark Ridge, Gauteng, South Africa
Company Registration Number: 1996/017681/07
VAT Registration Number: 4400263176
Income Tax Number: 9550368840
Our BEE Status: ProcureTrade is currently a level 4 contributor.
CSD: ProcureTrade is registered on the Central Treasury Database and our registration number is MAAA0035207